
I'm really excited about this website that was passed onto me and I thought I would share. I admit cooking isn't one of my favorite things to do and grocery shopping is probably one of my least favorites. I've tried to make up a weeks worth of meals and grocery shop that way, but it hasn't worked out very well for me. It works for about a week and then I put off going shopping again for weeks, except for things like milk and bread. Anyways this website gives you a months worth of recipes (and whose not up for trying new recipes) and the shopping lists of what to buy. You can also pick recipes for different days of the week and they'll still make the shopping list out for you and it's all free! I hope this helps make life a litte easier for you too!
www.simplifysupper.com
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Posted by Leah at 6/26/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I am like you...I enjoy coooking but hate all the prep that must go into it. Thanks, that is a great website and I will defintely be using it.
Post a Comment