Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A little Recommendation



My 4 year old loves to do "homework" out of little workbooks so I decided he was ready to start this book today! My sister used it with her 2 kids and recommended it to me and I used it with my daughter before she started kindergarten. I highly recommend it if you want to get a good jump start on reading! The lessons start real easy with not only sounding out letters but writing the sounds too. We'll start out with one lesson a day and they're short so the child doesn't lose interest. The best part is that it tells you exactly what to say and do to help your child learn in the best way!

1 comments:

Rob'n'Mon said...

Thanks for the suggestion, Leah. I'll check it out in a few years. I know we made fun of the "Hooked on Phonics" growing up, but they also have kits available for kids starting at 18 months.