Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sneak Peak!

Here's one of the photos I took from this last weekends workshop! To see more click here! Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

things we love... said...

Leah, these are cute. Just a thought maybe I should come have you take pics of us so I can see you!!!!!! I miss you!!!

Shannon said...

Holy crap girl! I love those photos!!! especially of the girl in the bright orange. Her eyes are gorgeous. I think I'll set up an appointment for you to take some pics. of my family. If you ever need a airbrush make up artist let me know. You did a wonderful job and I'm proud of ya.

Amanda said...

it turned out sooo cute! Great job!

Amy said...

Leah, wow! I am so glad you found my blog. I think I am a huge fan of blogging. It is the easiest way to get in touch with family and friends who you normally wouldn't see.