I'm so mad! Everyone beware of ontimedigital.com! I've been wanting to upgrade my SLR camera for awhile now. I was really excited because J found me a really good deal on this website, well it was a too good to be true deal. The website looks like a ligit business, but we should've done our research first. After about a week I hadn't heard anything so I got online to check the status and it said to call, so I called. At first I kept getting transfered and then the guy asked if I wanted the 2hr or 5hr batterym, "well what one comes with it?" and he said it doesn't come with one and it's either $149 or $199 for the battery. Since when do cameras not come with a battery? Then I asked, why haven't they sent the camera yet, were they waiting to see what battery I wanted and were they going to let me know? That's when I got hung up on! So I called back and got transfered around and then hung up on Again! Ugh!!! Then I told the 1st guy I got on the phone before he could transfer me that I kept getting hung up on and he put me on hold and got back on and asked again what battery I wanted? I said none, I just want the camera! He replied that it will be here in 7 to 10 business days, "well it's been a week why haven't they sent it yet?" that's when he said. "Oh, wait it's on back order it will be 6 to 8 weeks." FORGET IT!!! cancel my order now!!! I'm just glad that they hadn't charged my credit card yet and the next thing I did was call and change the level on my card!
Also during all my time waiting on the phone with them I decided to google them and here is just a little of what I found reviews
Ugh, why didn't I do this first? I know we should have and we're very stupid for not. All I can say is I'm glad we figured it out before it got messy because it could've very easily. It looks like they have fooled a lot of people so Please people learn from my stupid mistake and do your research first!
Monday, January 26, 2009
UGH!!!
Posted by Leah at 1/26/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That sucks Leah, I'm sorry to hear it's been such a nightmare. I have a tendacy to start crying when I get frusterated. You're better than me.
Sounds like it already was "messy"! I'm glad they didn't charge your card!
cya tommorow:)
Leah, it's not too late to order cookies. Leave me a comment, or email me at dirkstephanie@gmail.com and I'll put it in. The order is due on the 4th, so get it to me before then if you want them. Thanks
Post a Comment